International postal service impacts due to COVID-19
1. Chunghwa Post announced today that, due to the outbreak of COVID-19, airlines have suspended flights, so airmail services (including air parcel and EMS) to many destinations are suspended. Currently, air mail service is available to 27 destinations. However, please noted that only EMS service is available to Australia, Czech Rep., Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, New Zealand, Cambodia, Canada and Italy.
2. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, airmail services to many destinations may be subject to delay, particularly to the Malaysia, France, United States, Melbourne, Australia and Canada.
3. Many destinations do not provide the proof of delivery.
4. During COVID-19 period, no delay compensation for EMS(International Express Mail Service).
5. Chunghwa Post announced today that, due to the cancellation of flights by airlines, airmail, parcel and EMS services to United Kingdom are suspended from Dec. 28.